Space Environment Group is looking forward to become one of the best scientific centers locally, regionally, and internationally for conducting research and providing services in the field of space environment and its effect on satellite in order to support satellite designers and engineers to enhance and develop e satellite subsystem
The center consists of three Sections
1- Space Environment Prediction & Monitoring: This section includes two laboratories:
The center objectives are as follows:
The centre tasks till now are:
- MISRSAT-2 Space Environment mission analysis, material selection and environmental qualification test.
- TEDDSAT material development
- NARSSCUBE3 scientific payload design for radiation sensor
- EUS-1 space environment mission analysis requirements, scientific payload design to measure geomagnetic disturbance and design weather station
- EDU-KIT-SAT design scientific experiments
- Implementing a Prototype for a Satellite Telemetry Module Space Environment mission analysis Screening for electronics component
- Satellite Failure Management System (FMS) Space Environment mission analysis Screening for electronics component
- Implementing a Prototype for a Satellite X-Band Module Space Environment mission analysis Screening for electronics component
- Space Radiation Characterization and its effect on Memory ICs using Pulsed Laser System for SEE
- Design and implement a ground model for a high quality imaging process for cube satellite Space Environment mission analysis Screening for electronics component and design the radiation qualification test.
- Design and Manufacturing of NexSat Base plate using composite materials and polymers
- Space environment mission analysis reports
- Database for space qualified electronic components
- Test report for electronic components using PPLS
- Developed space material (Composite material)
- Space weather analysis reports
- Develop Space weather models.