MCC Division vision is to reach the following:
- MCC control center is designe for multi satellite control mission.
- The Mission Control Center (MCC) is an extension of the Ground station, Mission Control Center covers all tasks for preparing and operating a particular mission plans including the configuration and scheduling for both space and ground system.
- MCC issues the information needed by ground system elements and data users, such as data on the spacecraft's orbit, ground station pass times, and antenna pointing angles.
- MCC targeting is control and monitoring the communication session with the satellite.
- In a mission control center, the real-time control system is a key link for complex mission operations to monitor and control the complex procedure of satellite communication session plan; all possible alternative design solution shall verify the following:
Mission Control Center (MCC) Division missions are:
- Planning of the satellite control command-program data
- Satellite onboard instrumentation functioning control.
- Automaticly transmission of the command-program data to the Ground Control Sttaion and following transfer to the satellite’s board.
- Planning of satellite’s payload, forming of payload’s working plan
- Forming work plan for ground receiving station.
- Reception of data of measured current navigational parameters (MCNP) obtained in a mode of orbit’s radio control.
- Calculation of initial conditions and forecasting of satellites motion parameters, as well as standard ballistic information.
- Calculation of target destinations for the GPS antenna device in order to provide performance of communication sessions with the satellite.
- Control and analysis of satellite’s subsystems state on the basis of telemetry data processing;
- Control parameters of satellite’s attitude control subsystem and analysis of a functioning of the subsystem.
- Verification and correction of the OTS in accordance with the GTS;
- Synchronization of the MCC means operation and conjunction of the data used to control a satellite, to the GTS.
- Issue of basic parameters on a state of satellite’s subsystems to the MCC monitors in a rate of telemetry data processing.
- Automatic data exchange between the MCC subsystems, as well as with external user with the MCC, archivation of the data to be exchanged.
MCC Division Objectives are as follows:
MCC Control the FOLLOWING subsystems
The MCC functional subsystems fulfill the following general tasks of MCC in the process of satellite control: